The PCOM Library is pleased to provide access to the 3rd edition of the Thieme Atlas of Anatomy.
- organized by self-contained guides to specific topics on every two-page spread
- hundreds of clinical applications integrated into the anatomical descriptions, emphasizing the vital link between anatomical structure and function
- illustrated with expertly rendered digital watercolors, cross-sections, x-rays, and CT and MRI scans
- clearly labeled images help you easily identify each structure
- summary tables throughout – ideal for rapid review
- with 1,700 newly created illustrations and 100 tables, this work features comprehensive coverage of the musculoskeletal system and general anatomy, in addition to embryology and surface anatomy