The PCOM Library is pleased to provide access to the 3rd edition of the Thieme Atlas of Anatomy.
Students, faculty and staff now have the ability to download the book to iPads/Android tablets/pcs for off-line use (see here for PC/Mac Instructions and here for mobile instructions.)
- organized by self-contained guides to specific topics on every two-page spread
- hundreds of clinical applications integrated into the anatomical descriptions, emphasizing the vital link between anatomical structure and function
- illustrated with expertly rendered digital watercolors, cross-sections, x-rays, and CT and MRI scans
- clearly labeled images help you easily identify each structure
- summary tables throughout – ideal for rapid review
- with 1,700 newly created illustrations and 100 tables, this work features comprehensive coverage of the musculoskeletal system and general anatomy, in addition to embryology and surface anatomy