PCOM Library / GA (Suwanee) Campus Study Room Reservations
GA (Suwanee) Campus Study Room Reservations
Group Study Room Guidelines
- All Information Commons group study rooms at the GA campus require a reservation via the online reservation system
- The current school policy is that all personnel on campus must be wearing a mask when indoors, regardless if you are in a study room or not. Even if you are in a study room alone, your mask must be worn. If you are not eating or drinking, your mask MUST be on. Chairs are not to be moved from tables to congregate with friends while eating in the cafeteria. In an effort to accommodate more eating area, tables with chairs will be moved into the atrium. Again, chairs shall not be moved. Shall non-compliance to the mask policy continue, the school will consider closing all study rooms around campus and in the library in an effort to keep classes and labs in person. Study rooms have already been closed due to non-compliance for deep cleaning.
- Group study rooms are available for 2 or more PCOM students and are for their exclusive use.
- Study rooms are available for peer tutoring. It is the responsibility of the student being tutored to make the room reservation.
- Reservations may be made for the same day, and up to 7 days in advance.
- Students may reserve a study room up to 2 times per day.
- Students may reserve up to 3 hours at a time in 30 minute increments.
- The reservation system will be open 24/7.
- The email confirmation you receive when you reserve a room includes a link to cancel your reservation.
- A reservation will be held for 30 minutes. The student who makes the reservation is responsible for checking in, and abiding by the terms of service (see below). After 30 minutes, the reservation will be forfeited. If vacant, the room may be used on a first-come, first-served basis until a group with a reservation claims it.
- Rooms are for the purpose of group study and research.
- The terms of service concerning food and beverages aligns with the library’s overall policy.
- Groups will be expected to adhere to reasonable noise levels. Students are not permitted to sleep, move furniture, or leave personal items unattended.
- Groups are asked to leave the room promptly at the end of the their reservation, as another group may be waiting for the room.
- Failure to abide by the room reservation policies could result in the revocation of reservation privileges.
- Faculty cannot reserve study room space for instructional purposes.
Check our Study Room Reservation How-To Guide.
Feedback and questions welcome anytime at: firstname.lastname@example.org