Thanks to all who responded and provided feedback! Thieme eNeurosurgery has been added to the PCOM Libary Collection!
Thieme eNeurosurgery is the world’s most comprehensive resource for neurological and spine surgery online, providing access to:
- Thieme’s entire neurosurgical E-Book library of 161 books including CORE TEXTS for residency programs and board exam preparation
- Over 410 illustrated surgical procedures, original to Thieme eNeurosurgery, providing step-by-step instruction on core techniques and approaches
- 225 cases with associated Q&A
- Author-narrated videos, embedded into the text and available to search independently
- More than 50,000 images for download and use in other applications, with legends and links to original sources
- Simultaneous search across the neurosurgery titles in Thieme’s E-Journal platform, as well as across all journals indexed in PubMed, with results given to the abstract level