Access to the new Acland’s Video Atlas of Human Anatomy platform is now available!
Acland’s contains over 300 narrated videos of real cadaver specimens and includes the following volumes:
- Vol 1: The Upper Extremity – 60 videos on the Shoulder, Hand and Arm
- Vol 2: The Lower Extremity – nearly 60 videos on the Hip, Knee, Leg, Ankle and Foot
- Vol 3: The Trunk – nearly 60 videos on the Spine, Thorax, Abdomen and Pelvis
- Vol 4: The Head and Neck – over 120 videos covering the Eye, Skull, Brain and related areas
- Vol 5: The Internal Organs and Reproductive Health – over 60 videos on the thoracic and abdominal organs, and reproductive health
New features include section exams, a glossary, and an A-Z index.