The AccessMedicine® app contains:
- Quick Medical Dx & Rx is a collection of evidence-based outlines of conditions and disorders most often encountered in medical practice.
- Fitzpatrick’s Color Atlas of Clinical Dermatology facilitates dermatologic diagnosis with color images of skin conditions.
- Differential Diagnosis Tool allows you to browse 1,000 diagnoses by symptom, disease, or organ system at the point of care.
- Diagnostic Tests aids in the selection and interpretation of commonly used tests, including laboratory procedures in the clinical setting.
You need a personal account to use the AccessMedicine® app.
- Go to AccessMedicine from the library’s home page.
- Click “Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine” in top right corner and click “Log in or Create a free personal account.”
- Click on “Don’t Have a MyAccess Account?”
- Create your user name and password.
- Download “AccessMedicine App – Unbound Medicine, Inc” onto your mobile device. The AccessMedicine app is available for Android and Apple Devices.
- Open the app and activate it by entering your user name and password.
Note: to ensure continued access to the app, you must sign in every 90 days through the library’s home page. For more information, contact email@example.com.
Detailed installation instructions are available here.