Submission Deadline: April 7, 2017
- The submitting author is automatically designated as the first author.
- You may be the first author of more than one abstract, provided that each abstract represents distinct research. Co-authorship of additional abstracts is permitted.
- There are no restrictions on the number of abstracts you may submit or on the number of submissions you may present.
- Posters presented elsewhere are eligible as long as they’ve been presented in the past year.
- It is recommended that your abstract is structured, with the text divided into multiple sections (ex. Introduction, Methods, Results, Discussion) with bold headings. See the PubMed guide to structured abstracts for examples.
- If you have any difficulty with the submission process, contact PJ Grier at PJGrier@pcom.edu or (215) 871-6486.
Philadelphia poster dimensions may not exceed 4’x6’ (48”x72”).
For more information on poster guidelines click here.
You can submit the PCOM marketing research poster request form here.