PCOM Library / PCOM Research Day Abstract Submission Requirements (PA Campus)
PCOM Research Day Abstract Submission Requirements (PA Campus)
Submission Deadline: March 27, 2020
- Submitting an abstract does not submit your poster for printing. Posters to be printed must be submitted to Marketing by April 25th using the poster request form.
- The submitting author is automatically designated as the first author.
- You may be the first author of more than one abstract, provided that each abstract represents distinct research. Co-authorship of additional abstracts is permitted.
- You may submit and present two posters as first author.
- Posters presented elsewhere are eligible as long as they’ve been presented in the past year.
- It is recommended that your abstract is structured, with the text divided into multiple sections (ex. Introduction, Methods, Results, Discussion) with bold headings. See the PubMed guide to structured abstracts for examples.
- If you have any difficulty with the submission process, contact Jackie Werner via email or (215) 871-6432.
Philadelphia poster dimensions may not exceed 3.5’x6’ (42”x72”).
For more information on poster guidelines click here.
You can submit the PCOM marketing research poster request form here.