AnatomyTV includes a wealth of engaging content:
- 3D anatomy atlas – Choose from over 290 interactive 3D anatomy views, including 148 trigger points, covering the whole body. All main views allow you to rotate and add or remove layers of anatomy from the models. All visible structures can be labelled and every 3D anatomy view and animation is accompanied by introductory text.
- Library of 3D muscle function animations – Over 75 animations cover many common movements such as flexion, extension, adduction, and abduction for the head and neck, upper extremity, trunk, pelvis and lower extremity. Each animation can be exported into PowerPoint for presentations or teaching.
- Gross motor movement animations:
- Stand from sitting
- Push ups
- Sit ups
- Stand jump forwards
- Walking upstairs
- Library of more than 80 surface anatomy movies show the muscle action for real‑life context.
- Short, accessible text explanations and links to related content.
AnatomyTV content is also available on iPad and Android tablets.