AccessPhysiotherapy from McGraw-Hill Medical is devoted exclusively to the study, instruction, and practice of physical therapy.
It provides unique benefits and groundbreaking content that delivers indispensable support and reliable information. It is designed to enhance the learning and development of the core principles of physical therapy all in one place through exclusive interactive features:
- Leading physical therapy textbooks – Fully searchable and complete content of the definitive collection of physical therapy texts from McGraw-Hill Medical, such as Dutton’s Orthopaedic Examination, Evaluation, and Intervention and Therapeutic Modalities in Rehabilitation.
- Multimedia – A robust library of narrated videos designed to teach exercise and rehabilitation techniques, kinetics, and physical therapy interventions.
- NPTE review – More than 2,200 interactive self-assessment questions designed to help users prepare for the NPTE exam.
- Anatomy & Physiology Revealed – An interactive cadaver dissection tool that students can use anytime, anywhere to gain valuable anatomical knowledge through unparalleled access to views of the entire human body.
- PT lecture series – Learn key neuroscience and neuroanatomy concepts as they relate to physical therapy through an ongoing lecture series, Essentials of Neuroscience in Physical Therapy, which combines graphics, case studies, and narration.
- Quick Answers – Concise outlines of common conditions and disorders at your fingertips – whether used as a high-yield review for studying or for quick reference in the clinical setting.