Contactless Pickup @ PCOM
The PCOM Library now offers contactless pickup of library materials on all campuses.
To maximize safety for patrons and staff, the Library requests that:
- Masks must be worn at all times.
- Patrons must practice social distancing when picking up materials.
How It Works
- Go to our Contactless Reservation page – PA Location, GA Location, SGA Location.
- Select a time to pickup materials. Time slots are available in 15 minute increments.
- Read and agree to the Terms and Conditions.
- Fill out the form, providing as much information as possible.
- Library staff will check to see if the materials are available. You will receive an approved or denied email based on availability.
- If approved, you will receive a text at the scheduled time to pickup the requested materials.
- At the scheduled pickup time, you will receive a text notifying you that the materials are ready at the designated location.
- Return materials by the due date to the dropbox at your library’s location. No renewals are permitted at this time. Go to our Borrowing page for checkout periods.
For Your Safety
When checking out materials via contactless pickup, library staff will handle items wearing gloves and place them in a bag. Items will be placed at the designated pickup location, with patrons receiving notification via text.
Upon return, items are placed into quarantine for three days before available for checkout. Items will show they are in transit in the catalog while in quarantine.
The Library staff is available to answer any questions or concerns you may have. Go to our Contact page to reach out to any campus.