PCOM Library / Abstract Submission Form (GA Campus)
Abstract Submission Form (GA Campus)
Abstract Submission Requirements
Submission Deadline: April 20, 2019
- It is required that your faculty adviser approve your abstract before submission.
- The submitting author is automatically designated as the first author.
- You may be the first author of more than one abstract, provided that each abstract represents distinct research. Co-authorship of additional abstracts is permitted.
- There are no restrictions on the number of abstracts you may submit or on the number of submissions you may present.
- Posters presented elsewhere are eligible as long as they’ve been presented in the past year.
- Attendance is required for inclusion in research day activities; however, all abstracts will be added to the program booklet.
- If you have any difficulty with the submission process, contact Skye Bickett at firstname.lastname@example.org or (678) 225-7541.
Poster Printing and Guidelines:
Please submit poster requests to the Office of Marketing and Communications by April 29, 2019.
Students: Research Day Poster Request Form
Georgia poster boards are 40″ x 60″, so the posters will need to be a little smaller than the boards.