PCOM Library / Abstract Submission Form (GA Campus)
Abstract Submission Form (GA Campus)
Abstract Submission Requirements
Submission Deadline: May 4, 2018
- It is required that your faculty adviser approve your abstract before submission.
- The submitting author is automatically designated as the first author.
- You may be the first author of more than one abstract, provided that each abstract represents distinct research. Co-authorship of additional abstracts is permitted.
- There are no restrictions on the number of abstracts you may submit or on the number of submissions you may present.
- Posters presented elsewhere are eligible as long as they’ve been presented in the past year.
- If you have any difficulty with the submission process, contact Skye Bicket at firstname.lastname@example.org or (678) 225-7541.
Georgia poster boards are 40″ x 60″, so the posters will need to be a little smaller than the boards.
For more information on poster guidelines click here.
You can submit the poster request form here.