PCOM Library / 2021 Research Week – Abstract Submission Requirements
2021 Research Week – Abstract Submission Requirements
Submission Deadline: March 29, 2021
- Submit your abstract at https://redcap.pcom.edu/surveys/?s=3XDMWYNFKW to present a virtual poster for Research Week 2021. You will receive a confirmation email upon submission and more details closer to Research Week.
- The submitting author is automatically designated as the first author.
- You may submit and present two posters as first author.
- You may be the first author of more than one abstract, provided that each abstract represents distinct research. Co-authorship of additional abstracts is permitted.
- Posters presented elsewhere are eligible as long as they’ve been presented in the past two years.
- It is recommended that an abstract is structured, with the text divided into multiple sections (ex. Introduction, Methods, Results, Discussion) with bold headings. See the PubMed guide to structured abstracts for examples.
If you have any difficulty with the submission process, contact Jackie Werner (PA), Kevin Bradford (GA), or Katresa Gardner (SGA).