For PCOM Students, Faculty and Staff.
Go to https://myaccount.nytimes.com/grouppass/access. Click “Create an Account” to create an account using your pcom.edu email. You can customize delivery, topics and news alerts.
- Click on “Create an Account” to create a NY Times account using your pcom email address.
- At the bottom of the Welcome page, click “Continue.”
- You will then see “Check your email.” Look for a message from the Times, “Confirm Your Email Address” which should arrive within 15 minutes.
- Click on the link in the email. This will verify your eligibility and grant your NYTimes.com Group Pass, giving you access for one year.
Registered users can:
- Save articles for later. Retrieve your Times content from any device.
- Receive custom newsletters. Sign up and get news sent right to your in-box.
- Access content tailored to you. Enjoy personalized articles, videos and slide shows.
- Comment on articles.
- Email stories, videos and multimedia.
All the news that’s fit to print ~ Science ~ Technology ~ Education ~ Health Policy ~ Medical Practice ~ Business ~ World News ~ US News ~ Money ~ Arts ~ Sports