- PCOM Library Catalog – catalog of PCOM print and electronic collections
- PCOM Mobile Catalog – Simplified graphics make it easier to search the Catalog when using a small screen mobile device or smart phone.
- Journal Locator – PCOM Library database of all electronic and print journal titles available to users.
- OneSearch+ – a simple, google-like search of much of our quality electronic and print content. Pre-indexing assures faster, targeted and relevant search results
- Library Subject Guides – Research assistance, subject guides, and useful resources compiled by your friendly librarians. Know what we know – find it in LibGuides!
- Medical & Health Sciences Libraries on the Web – An extensive list of medical and health sciences libraries organized by state and country.
- National Library of Medicine
- National Library of Medicine Catalogs
- AACOM Member Colleges – American Association of Colleges of Osteopathic Medicine – link to Library sites from College home pages.
Regional Catalogs for PA & GA Users
Note: Always start your research close to home by searching the PCOM Library Catalog and OneSearch+.
- EZ Borrow PA – Philadelphia campus-based users have access to the combined catalogs of PALCI members (PA Academic Libraries Consortium, Inc). Use your Library ID number to login and borrow directly. Trouble logging in? Contact Us or see our FAQ for help finding your Library ID#
- GALILEO Digital Library of Georgia – Georgia campus-based users have access to the Digital Library of Georgia through GALILEO. DLG is a gateway to Georgia’s history and culture found in digitized books, manuscripts, photographs, government documents, newspapers, maps, audio, video, and other resources. DLG connects users to a million digital objects in more than 200 collections from 60 institutions and 100 government agencies.