This interactive app (iPad or iPhone only) showcases 138 tutorials and tests, a complete brain atlas and a muscle-nerve directory of the limbs. Each diagram is narrated and clearly drawn in whiteboard tutorials.
- Draw-along or label-along with the video tutorials within the app.
- Draw figures from a starter image OR label completed figures.
- Compare against completed figures in side-by-side or full-scale view.
Don’t have an iPad, you can still register, draw, and follow on the online website, DrawItToKnowIt.com (but you need to register first).
The book reviews most of the clinically important neuroanatomical subjects, ranging through the overall organization of the nervous system, the coverings of the brain, the peripheral nervous system, the spinal cord, the brainstem, the cerebellum and the cerebral cortex.
Instructions to activate on device
1. Download the Draw it to Know it app from iTunes at https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/draw-it-to-know-it/id517545760?mt=8
2. Click on the “Unlock All Lessons” button in the upper right corner
3. Click “Already have account” and log in choosing 2nd option (website)